Monday, February 4, 2013

So Frustrated!! (Rant)

Second post and I'm already ranting. Good Job Kara. Note to self - become a happier person before dieing early of anger and stress.

So, my precious baby Sakura(my laptop that I had to beg two years for) has been broken for the last six months. Apparently getting a cooling fan for it is too much trouble. The first one ordered was the wrong make, the second one we ordered was out of stock and the third-charm just happened today.

So ebay is my main buying place right now. Why? I have no clue. Anyway, my cooling fan was bought at about $3.50 including shipping and was estimated to arrive at my little shit hole in about 2-3 days. Did that happen? Hell no. The seller instead re-listed the fucker saying he wasn't happy about the price and wanted us to re-buy it at $15 after giving us a refund. Now the money wasn't a problem here for us. Apparently this guy can't live without $12 fucking dollars more to his name.

After messaging him and crap saying you can't do that, he backed off and said he'd send it "right away." I swear to God up above if I don't get my part within the next 4 days or if it's broken I will hack this man's computer, get his IP, track him all the way to Ohio and shank the fucker in the face while he sleeps. I'm sick, I'm coughing all over my metal can of an XP; I've been waiting for my laptop because I cannot do squat at the moment with my hunk of junk, and I just want to drop from school because I don't feel like going to the dump. I'm not in the mood for games. unhappy kara = run, mother fucker. Run.

This week needs to end right now.

 -RomaKH

0 comments:

Post a Comment