Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fresh Start

Hey (non)Readers!

It's been about, what, two years since I first started my blog? That is a mighty long time; Like, damn.

I originally started this for a project of mine that was a W.I.P. then ending up being a W.I.N.P.(work of non-progess). I will be working on that again as soon as my laptop gets fixed and will be posting all my shit here once again. Anyway, not the point. My bestest friend in the whole world has taken my advice and has started here own blog, High School Freshman And A High Schoolers Life, and in turn, inspired me to remake mine. So here I am!

In a nutshell, my Best Friend is not only a best friend, but my inspiration: my rock. She keeps me grounded and helps me get shit done so she's going to be playing a major roll in this blog. I just want people to know that I could have never done this without her help and she will never understand how thankful and lucky I am to have her.

Someday followers of my project/art/whatever are going to come back to this post, the beginning of everything, read this, and be like, "wtf." but that's OK with me because everyone needs a fresh start. This just happens to be mine. Sayōnara and Peace.

-RomaKH

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww! I love when you get all, emotional! I am so happy you started this Blog. Please, I am begging you keep up with it. This is going to map out our high school careers and our journey to the big city. I love this fresh start and I am excited to be apart of it AND read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wont give up on this! I quite enjoy it really.You'll always be apart of my shit, cause your just important to me. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete