Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birthday OMIGOSH and UPDATEEE

It's that special day. My Fawking birthday man! WOO. Haha, no really, today felt like another day, but it was a good another day. Spent time will all my friends and even got some Chinese take out. (I LOVE IT SO MUCH WHY DON'T I DO THIS MORE OFTEN?)

 I'm blogging because my best friend has been yelling at me because I haven't... o3o SORRY. BTW She made a post promoting me and saying all this great shit about me and it got me all warm and fuzzy and shit. I just want to take a moment and say that most of the time, the only way I pull through with all the shit I deal with is because of my best friend. She's as sarcastic and downright hilarious as they get. I couldn't ask for a better friend. :) Thanks for everything AK. Check out her awesome blog? ;)

ON TO THE UPDATE!  

Update Log:

  • New blog look - COMPLETE

• Changing colors and layout - IN PROGRESS

• Yoshida Yoi's First release, version 1.0 - IN PROGRESS (Being oto'ed at the moment)

• Recording Yoshida's new voice bank - ON HOLD

• Recording a new addition to KHloids, KH2 - ON HOLD

• Making more MMD videos on youtube - IN PROGRESS

So that's all I got right now. I didn't really accomplish anythign spring break but a week is not enough time. Trust me, come summer break things will start rolling. Until next time. :D -RomaKH

0 comments:

Post a Comment